FROSIO CERTIFIED INSPECTORS
Training & certifications
Frosio Certified Inspectors – Welcome to FROSIO approved Training body the Harvish Technical Services (HTS Coatings). FROSIO Coating Inspectors / FROSIO painting Inspectors / training / Frosio Certified Inspectors in India and rest of the world.
FROSIO is a affiliate establishment started in 1986 by the coating industries to achieve a thriving need of competent and accredited personnel on all levels within administration, execution and inspection of coating protocol within corrosion control and surface treatment.
FROSIO operates thru alignment of quality demands for corrosion protection and insulation inspectors. FROSIO approval and certification programs is being achieved high universal acceptance and a FROSIO certified inspector is a specific prerequisite within various international standards and specifications.
What Is FROSIO Inspector Training ?
Frosio Certified Inspector / FROSIO Paint Inspectors Training and Certification is a natural career advancement for anyone with a successfully completed apprenticeship or with long experience in anti-corrosion or insulation work. Successful completion of FROSIO Surface Treatment or FROSIO Coating Inspectors program that would elevate every individual as a “Coating Inspector” / “Painting Inspector” / “Coating Surveyor” / “Industrial Coating Superintendent” / “Coating or Painting Supervisor” / “Coating Failure Assessor” / “Anti-corrosion Specialist”.
Many options and possibilities are wide open in Oil / Gas / Petrochemical / Heavy Industries / Marine / Shipping Industries thus obtaining “FROSIO Inspector Certification” would be the best decision in comparison with other country-specific service providers who were delivering their certifications with various levels (i.e. SSPC / NACE / ICorr / Bgas etc.,).
Requirements for FROSIO Approval and Certification
- Attend a training course in inspection of either surface treatment or insulation
- The course to have a duration of 80 hours provided by a FROSIO approved training body (i.e. HTS COATINGS)
- Pass both theoretical and practical exams
- Document relevant experience and inspection experience
Certification levels and validity FROSIO certification scheme has three different levels
FROSIO Surface Treatment Inspector's Relevant Experience
FROSIO Surface Treatment
Frosio Surface Treatment Inspector’s Work directly connected to pre-treatment of metallic surface, application of paint and other coatings for corrosion prevention and the inspection of such work.
Such experience may be obtained within one or more of the field of shipbuilding industry, marine and offshore installations, energy and power industry, roads and railroads, or industrial plants. Furthermore, experience of workshops, building industry, chemical process and paint coating industries will be considered as relevant.
The requirement for certification is that you pass both the theoretical and practical FROSIO Paint Inspectors examination. You can attend a re-examination if you did not pass one or both of the examinations, and we recommend that you participate the new examination(s) as soon as possible.
If you have passed one of the examinations, it is valid up to five (5) years. After this date, it is invalid and you must attend both examinations.
You have three attempts to pass the examinations. If you still do not pass, you must attend a new training course.
Contact the training body directly to register for a re-examination. They will inform you of prices and other necessary information that you might need.
FROSIO Certified Inspectors Course Highlights
- All curriculum has been reviewed and approved by FROSIO body
- Students can learn FROSIO’s compendium and updated coating technology with digital presentation
- Online / video interactive modes preparatory class is available with HTS training body
- Any course related doubts / uncleared items / practical workshop techniques / easy learning approach is being interpreted by our professional coating trainers
- All our trainers were certified by FROSIO / NACE / SSPC / ICORR / BGAS / AGA / ACQPA / NSDC / PCSC / SKILL COUNCIL
- In order to teach more corrosion related topics, additional corrosion specialist / technologist from NACE & ICORR present during the class session
- Various Schedules available to accommodate many local and International students.